The main result of my thesis is best explained by this poster.
The work primarily consists of 5 papers, linked below.
- Bayesian Fitting of Dirichlet Type I and II Distributions
- Multiple Discrimination Between Dirichlet Populations
- Classification of Multiple Dirichlet Observations under a Multinomial Model
- A Multivariate Gamma Distribution Applied To Composition Data Analysis
- A method for Bayesian regression modelling of composition data
Code related to thesis
Then we have a document with commented code explaining the example on Netball data in the 5th paper above (Chapter 6 of the thesis), plus its accompanying dataset.
Those interested in writing a thesis in LateX might like to have a look at my source for the preamble and introduction.